Aluminum Welding Rods 10PCS
The ultimate way to weld aluminum parts, minus the pricey equipment, is finally here! The Aluminum Welding Rods is resistant to corrosion, and it can be used for welding or brazing aluminum and aluminum alloy.
Without emitting gas or toxin, the lead-free rods help get the job done quickly and easily. They're ideal for small repairs, and all they require is a propane torch to get started. Grab yours today!
- Material: Aluminum-magnesium
- 100% Safe to Use. No gas or toxin emission, Doesn't contain lead
- Wide applications. Can be used for aluminum and aluminum alloy welding or brazing (1060, 1350, 3003, 3004, 3005, 5005, 5050, 6053, 6061, 6951, 7005, and cast alloys 710.0 and 711.0)
- For truck beds, docks, diamond plate, loading ramps, irrigation piping, transmission housing, and engine blocks, among others
- Ideal for small repairs
- Resistant to corrosion
- Minimal parent material distortion during welding
- Melting temperature: < 896°F (480°C)
- Product size: 19 x 0.3 x 0.3 in
- Your order includes: 10 x Aluminum Welding Rods
How to Use:
- Clean area to be welded before heating it.
- While heating, rub the rod against the area until the rod begins flowing.
- Avoid applying heat directly to the rod. Doing so will make the weld easily breakable.
Shipping May Take 2 - 5 Weeks Due To High Demand