Heat Shrink Butt Connectors
Need automotive or outdoor repair jobs done in minutes? Breeze through many home improvement projects even if you don't have a technical background!
Our set of Heat Shrink Butt Connectors will make it quite easy for you to do repairs safely, efficiently, and quickly! Proven to stand the test of time, they're even resistant to scratches, damages, and corrosion.
So how do they work? These durable, all-around connectors fix broken wires, saving you from costly professional fees that come with hiring a technician. They connect, solder, and securely seal wires together.
Just insert, connect, and seal by heating!
- Materials: Tinned Copper
- Dual-wall design
- Waterproof hot-melt adhesive
- Transparent sleeves for seamless insertion
- Heat-shrunk tubing provides high-tensile strength
- For automotive and outdoor applications
- Red connector: 22-18 AWG 0.5-1.0 mm²
- Blue connector: 16-14 AWG 1.5-2.5 mm²
- Yellow connector: 12-10 AWG 4.0-6.0 mm²
- White connector: 26-24 AWG 0.25-0.34 mm²
- 30 pcs set (6 White, 14 Red, 7 Blue, 3 Yellow)
- 50 pcs set (10 White, 23 Red, 12 Blue, 5 Yellow) + Free Case
- 100 pcs set (25 White, 35 Red, 30 Blue, 10 Yellow) + Free Case
How to Use:
- Prepare wires and position them for soldering
- Apply heat to seal them together. For best results, use a hot air gun
Shipping May Take 2 - 5 Weeks Due To High Demand