Hemming Sewing Foot
Want to get your sewing tasks done in a breeze?
The Hemming Sewing Foot is a must-have if you want to save time and energy when doing your sewing projects. It allows you to create beautiful rolled hems easily and quickly.
Whether you're a novice or a pro, this versatile tool delivers a clean, seamless look and holds the hem firmly while you sew. So if you're done having to pin down hems and move the pins repetitively, get the Hemming Sewing Foot ASAP!
How to Use:
- Attach the hem to the Sewing Foot. Make sure to trim about 1.0 cm from the corner of the cloth so it's easier to insert.
- Fold the fabric edge approximately 0.6 cm, and iron.
- Fold fabric again and insert into the cloth entrance.
- Loosen the adjustment screw and adjust the position of the sliding so the machine seams hem with a 0.3 cm allowance from the first fold.
- Lower the needle into the fabric, then lower the Sewing Foot.
- Pin the folded cloth every 9 cm, removing the pins while sewing.
- Size: 4/8" = 13 mm
- Material: Durable Steel
- Easy to use and install, long-lasting
- Spiral design to hold hems while you sew
- Wide applications. Works on all lightweight fabrics
- Fits all sewing machines with a low shank system! Brother, Singer, New Home, Janome, Toyota, you name it!
- Your order includes: 1 x Hemming Sewing Foot
Shipping May Take 2 - 5 Weeks Due To High Demand