Laser Guided Scissors
Nothing cuts as precisely as LASER! This pair of easy-to-use Laser Guided Scissors will quickly cut anything, making it perfect for those who suffer from arthritis. If your hobby involves crafts and DIY projects, they're a wise investment!
All you have to do is push the button on the right side to turn on the LASER light and get the job done as effortless as possible.
- Handle Material: Rubber
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Black
- Employs revolutionary LASER technology
- Batteries: 2 x LR44 Button Cell Batteries
- Adjustable, Easy to use
- Product weight: Approx. 104 g
- Your order includes: 1 x Pair of Laser Guided Scissors
How to use:
- Point the sharp end of the scissors downwards, and turn on the LASER light by pushing the button on the right-hand side of the scissors.
- Line up the LASER with the blade. If needed, turn on the two screws on the side to adjust the LASER.
- Mark the opposite side of the material that's being cut. Make sure to do this before cutting.
- Lay the material on a smooth surface, then position the bottom blade of the scissors so it's also on the surface.
- See to it that the LASER and the mark on the opposite side, are aligned.
- Keep them aligned together while you cut.
Changing the battery:
- Locate the "cross" sign on the button side, and turn it anti-clockwise.
- Take out the old batteries when needed, and put 2 new LR44 button cell batteries. The positive end should be facing down.
- Turn clockwise to close
Shipping May Take 2 - 5 Weeks Due To High Demand